Sunday, September 28, 2008

MANY MANY THANKS!!!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank a few people for their help this weekend. I want to make sure I keep up with this before the list gets too long for my feeble memory to keep up with...LOL

Karen-Thank you so much for taking he boys to the picnic on Saturday. You gave my mom a much needed break and gave her a chance to go do some unmolested shopping at Wal Mart.

Kristi-Thanks so much for taking Jack to church with your family this morning. He's such a social little boy and loves being around other kids his age. Just getting him out of the house for a few hours does wonders for him.

Vicki & Jaime-Thank you and your hubbys so much for mowing the yard today. Mom says it looks great and it's one less thing for Jeff to worry about. She also enjoyed the chance to have a few minutes to herself with a cup of coffee and some chocolate pie.

I don't know what we would do without the wonderful people we have in our life.

THANK YOU!!
Pam, Jeff, Jack, Michael & Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment