Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mom brought the boys today...

Mom brought the boys up here for about an hour. It was nice to have them here. Jack just crawled up on the bed and had a grand 'ol time and ate half my lunch when it was delivered. Which is fine, because I usually only eat half of it anyway. You can tell poor Michael is confused. I know Jack misses me, but Michael is the one I'm worried about the most. He is so young and was such a momma's boy already. But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

They are "patterning" my blood sugars once a week for 24 hours. Because of my Gastric Bypass, I am unable to drink the sugary liquid that is used during the Glucose Tolerance Test. So we are just going to keep an eye on my blood sugar levels. As long as they are normal, we'll only test them once a week. If they start going up, they test more often and treat me for Gestational Diabetes.

Things are pretty much the same as they've been. No contractions, no bleeding, no leaking fluid etc...etc... Baby boy is still active, moving and running from the monitor for fun.

Thanks again for all of the offers of help. We really appreciate it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment